Τετάρτη 2 Απριλίου 2014

TWEETS 1.4.14





  1. Expand Collapse
  2. Reply
 
    1. Retweeted by
    2. CAN YOU SAY "EU TE AMO FABIANO?" IT MEANS "I LOVE YOU FABIANO" IN PORTUGUESE!! HE IS UR BIGGEST FAN!! 24
    1. thank u so much for your messages & thank u 4 watching our season..best fans ever so loyal & supportive hope we C you for season 2!
    1. I love the show so much I really couldn't pick just one....I love the emotional scenes between Karen and Danny
    1. no just don't like watching myself. Love the work but prefer not to watch:) it's fun watching the scenes that I'm not in
    1. Retweeted by
    2. a new paper of india define so well....where the most common crime is rape..
    1. Get ready east coast! tune into spring finale I'm live tweeting..
  •  

    Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

    Δημοσίευση σχολίου