Δευτέρα 27 Απριλίου 2015

TWEETS 26.4.15

 
  1. retweeted
    We're loving the A-Z windows sitting pride of place in our store!
  2. retweeted
    Last night in Dallas with @ericapellosini themisshapes
  3. retweeted
    . joins us last night for our Dallas launch!
  4. Translated from French by

  5. Meet the editor-approved nude pumps you'll wear forever: cc:
  6. Congratulations to all the runners that participated at the today!
  7. Translated from French by

  8. We are going to sign off now but don't forget that members can still enjoy an extra 10% off online.
  9. What a great talk to end on... We hope that you've enjoyed our live coverage from the .
  10. "I love making women look beautiful... That's my goal." - John Galliano
  11. "Some of the outfits I sent down the runway represented frozen moments of creation." - John Galliano
  12. Impressionist Edmund Charles Tarbell was in 1862! This is his 'Girl with Sailboat' completed in 1899
  13. "I work in a very organic way but I always like to have the narrative." - John Galliano
  14. "I feel that a little bit of theatre goes a long way. It brings the clothes to life ." - John Galliano
  15. "My first client was Diana Ross." - John Galliano
  16. "I discovered my love of design through illustration." - John Galliano
  17. "One of the most inspired and imaginative designers of his generation." - introducing John Galliano
  18. retweeted
    The scene is set: next up is John Galliano at the . Stay tuned for live commentary
  19. When it comes to glamorous manicures, the has simply... Nailed it.
  20. Les meilleurs spots pour une sieste crapuleuse dans Paris
    Translated from French by

  21. "I think that has impacted the speed of the fashion cycle." -
  22. "There are many different layers to what makes a collection successful." -
  23. "Interning is an amazing way to get perspective on how people do things." -
  24. "Louise Wilson opened the door to a whole new vision for me. There are no limits to creativity." -
  25. "Initially I tried to find an alternative to fashion, which came in the form of architecture." -
  26. "For me it's about dressing from the feet up." -
  27. "It was important for me to establish an aesthetic as a designer." -
  28. "I love the glamour of the forties and the playfulness of the fifties." -
  29. "I loved old movies from a really age which is reflected in my work and my style." -
  30. "You're constantly reacting with and against yourself when it comes to creating a collection."
  31. retweeted
    "I was determined that I would get to the RCA" - on winning a scholarship
  32. You've gotta teach them to heel sooner or later.
  33. retweeted
    Mi ero dimenticata di quanto fossero buoni i di
    Translated from Italian by

  34. Will you take up the speed-styling challenge?
  35. A new season of sophistication at . Discover the latest watches for him.
  36. retweeted
    The charming declared his love for London at the - read the report:
  37. John Galliano is taking part in this weekend’s . Follow ’s feed for live updates this evening starting 6:30pm BST
  38. Celebrating Bonbon's first anniversary with this must have special edition <3 VR
  39. "I love the fact that I am able to help women feel good about themselves." -
  40. "There is nothing more beautiful than being yourself." -
  41. "I like to enhance the natural beauty of a woman." -
  42. The broken mirror effect shows the organza dress from different angles in MRS RAKE magazine
  43. Let's join OUR HANDS TOGETHER and support the HUMANITY, .. "
  44. It's lunchtime which means one thing... Cake Pops.
  45. retweeted
    I ask about breaking the rules of gender conformity & the Queen Mum - Thank you for your…
  46. Someone is getting ready for his close-up courtesy of .
  47. NN NEW PRODUCTS The NN line is growing with new products.
  48. Notre visite du jour : "500 ans d’architecture parisienne" !
    Translated from French by

  49. retweeted
    Dans 5 mn, on enfile sa marinière pour regarder dans sur
    Translated from French by

  50. retweeted
  51. retweeted
    "You have to understand all aspects of the business now. Not just sewing...marketing too"
  52. retweeted
  53. "You need to work out what you really get a kick out of in the fashion industry." -
  54. Vamos que vamos meu povo e que tenham todos um feliz domimgo.
    Translated from Portuguese by

  55. Translated from French by

  56. "I really try to translate feelings into garments." -
  57. "Louise Wilson made me look at myself as a designer and at many other things." -
  58. "Working with my dad enabled me to become really aware of his process." -
  59. retweeted
    "The most important thing with negotiating is relationships" Helen David
  60. "Having products that are right for a diverse group of people under one roof is key." - Helen David Fashion Director
  61. retweeted
    "I definitely think knowing your facts and figures helps" Helen David
  62. The first talk of the day is about to begin...
    1. Translated from French by

    2. Translated from French by

  63. ‘Traces of Palazzo della Civiltà Italiana’ window theme lands in the boutique in
    Translated from Italian by

  64. A suit inside the May issue of shot by Collier Schorr.
  65. If you're attending the today, do remember to pick up one of these from the .
  66. Remember that all members can enjoy 10% off online and in-store this weekend.
  67. A sumptuous collaboration under the star of elegance and love
  68. Good morning and welcome to the second day of the with our little friend... .
  69. What are you up to this Sunday? This is Georges Seurat's 'A Sunday on La Grande Jatte'

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου