Πέμπτη 20 Μαρτίου 2014

TWEETS 19.3.14



  • Retweeted by
    Join tomorrow from 6pm in the Beauty Hall for the launch of, BONBON, the new fragrance
  • Blog / 274. I am here in Florence. I have decided to take a little rest…
  • Retweeted by
    Thank you Juergen Teller for your vision on the new Louis Vuitton
  • Retweeted by
    Everyones going mad for the new at Belinda in Sydney's Double Bay. A beautiful mess of prints!
  • Breathtaking photo in Vogue China, Feb 2014, featuring in SS14 shot by Solve Sundsbo.
  • Miriam Giovanelli wearing an Emporio Armani featured in
  • Next Event @ Nonostantemarras! Fillippo Timi - Gli Standard dell'amore. Venerdì 21 ore 19.30!
  • Sadly, abstract expressionist artist Willem de Kooning died in 1997. We love his “Woman I” (1952)
  • New Blog Post: 274. I am here in Florence. I have decided to take a little rest...
  • Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

    Δημοσίευση σχολίου